Show All Results
Inside Sales Account Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Account Manager to join our team in Ireland:
You role will be tasked with:
- Optimizing eCommerce and leads activities:
- Demonstrating knowledge on pharmaceutical processes and products, in biotech/food and beverage industry
- Support the eCommerce (B2B and Website) initiative for all Europe
- Supporting the leads process in SFDC and improvements for all Europe
- You will be in interaction with different functions in the company including technical, Customer Excellence, business/sales functions within a multicultural environment
Business profile in eCommerce (B2B and Website).
- Science background highly appreciated
- Identify, qualify and convert leads from internal and external sources. In order to understand the customer’s business, their needs and goals and identify potential new business.
- Provide performance reports and metrics and other data internally within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and written skills, proactive problem-solving skills, and the ability to learn and work in international and multitasking environment.
You should be fluent in English (written/oral) and any additional European language would be an asset.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com