Show All Results
Shipper/Receiver I 1
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
MilliporeSigma has an opening for a Shipper/Receiver on A shift for our Jaffrey, NH warehouse. In this role you will maintain a high level of accuracy while performing a wide variety of tasks involved with receiving of materials, issuing material to production, preparing finished goods inventory for shipments, storing material into inventory via hand storage and pallet storage. You will also help to ensure that all business objectives are being met and the MilliporeSigma standards are being upheld.
Hours are-6:00am to 2:30pm , Mon-Fri, with occasional overtime.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy while performing a wide variety of tasks involved with receiving of materials, issuing material to production, preparing finished goods inventory for shipments, storing material into inventory via hand storage and pallet storage
- Maintain records of received goods and issued goods
- Prepare data for computer input and works with computer printouts
- Use Oracle and barcode scanners via WMS system
- Perform daily cycle counts
- Handle chemicals safely
- Prepare international shipments & recycling shipments
- Follows cGMP practices
- Use a wide range of forklifts (stand up, sit down, electric and propane)
- Operate 20 Foot Box Truck
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical to obtain medical card
- Lift up to 50 pounds individually and up to 75 pounds as a team lift
Who You Are:
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong desire to develop and grow by way of taking responsibility and engaging in additional tasks and operations
- Strong attention to detail and computer skills
- Strong demonstration of very accurate work
- Demonstrate robust written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.