Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
This position is responsible for developing new and maintaining existing customer accounts within the marketplace with assigned territory and assigned segments. Emphasis will be on achieving business growth and financial targets.
- Drive business growth and achieve financial targets in assigned accounts and assigned territory.
- • Maintain existing business and develop new business opportunities in assigned accounts and territory.
- • Develop business opportunities leveraging strong technical background & data capability to influence customers’ decision with consultative selling skills
- • Analyze (sales data/reports) accounts and territory, develop plans and coordinate with relevant stakeholders to accelerate revenue growth
- • Leverage digital tools to prospect, opportunity creation & improve sales conversion
- • Maintain an in depth understanding of the competitive landscape within assigned accounts and territory.
- • Engage with distributor partners to build and maintain long term relationships through digital/F2F connect
- • Promote MERCK value and brand to customers as an ambassador of Merck.
- • Make and execute Channel strategies in assigned accounts and assigned territory.
- • Collect the market competition dynamics, industries trend and Market intelligence etc.
Who you are:
- Strategic Thinking. Have a clear understanding of the company’s mission and vision and how the distribution contributes to these. Assessing strengths and weakness of distribution network with proper mid-term/long-term plan addressed.
- • Innovation. Leading, applying creative solutions to distribution network needs while minimizing investments and optimizing capabilities.
- • Embrace digital solutions for daily business management.
- • Bachelor’s degree or above in business, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceuticals etc.
- At least 5 years’ working experience, more than 2 years’ Channel management experience.
- • MNC company experience is preferred.
- • Solid working experience in life science industry is obviously an advantage.
- • Strong interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills with impact.
- • Full of Passion and highly self-motivated. Working under pressure and good problem-solving skills.
- • High learning agility.
- • Strong Data analysis capabilities.
- • Good interpersonal communication skills,
- • Good English communication ability is preferred
- • Good at Microsoft skills.
Functional Area: Commercial
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com