Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Reporting to the Head of North America Research Solutions Commercial Marketing, the Market Intelligence Specialist is responsible for driving Market, customer segment and competition -specific insights and intelligence. With a dedicated focus on Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries as well as Academic, Government, and Hospitals, this role will translate unmet customer and market needs to inform our overall strategy.
As an individual contributor, a high degree of collaboration and prioritization skills is required. Additionally, the ability to leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities which create greater value to our customers is essential.
- Partner with internal teams to exchange commercial insights and provide strategic guidance for development of market-specific campaigns reflective of commercial and scientific selling
- Transform research findings into meaningful assessment of consumer and market behaviors and communicate to relevant stakeholders across the Life Science business
- Create quarterly summary report reflective of market segment and customer key point indicators
- Generate short and long-term proposals to increase performance and improve business and competitive strategic positioning
- Identify, assesses, and propose solutions to remove market development barriers within targeted market segments
- Leverage key data related to market funding, pipeline, and investments through market research reports, internal reports, and voice-of-customer intelligence
- Support ad-hoc requests for immediate business need
Preferred to sit in St. Louis. Role can be fully remote for great fit.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, advanced science degrees preferred, MBA a plus
- 3-5 years business strategy including market intelligence and strategy integration. Preferred in LifeScience.
- High functioning ability to read and interpret scientific literature, clinical content
- Curious with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated collaborative experience as an individual contributor, leader, and team member
- Ability to appropriately balance multiple priorities and work against tight timelines
- Excellent software skills including PowerPoint, Excel (data visualization) and experience with digital analytics (e.g., Tableau) preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15% as required
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.