Show All Results
Technical application consultant
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As part of the Process Solutions Commercial organization, you are part of the Customer Applications team responsible for the downstream (DSP)portfolio, specifically supporting and driving complex projects. You are leveraging your technical expertise to effectively drive sales and optimize the customer experience. .
You will be partnering with internal stakeholders such as the Technical Applications Specialists and Regional tactical specialists, account and project managers to develop technology focused strategies to drive the tactical execution of the Process Solutions downstream portfolio strategy in the UK and Ireland regions; specifically responsible for the purification, filtration and BioPharm material portfolios.
- You will drive and lead new business opportunities, creating differentiated value in complex projects and drive technical customer collaborations to efficiently close opportunities
- You express curiosity beyond your primary scope, contributing to uncover application driven solutions by generating leads for the entire Merck portfolio.
This will be field based covering the UK with regular travel (up to 50 % of time) for face-to-face customer meetings, ideal location would be North East but that is not essential.
Who you are:
- You hold a Masters either in Chemical Engineering or BioProcess Engineering related subject combined with minimum 8 years of technical experience in the life science industry.
- You demonstrate strong execution skills in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- You demonstrate excellent communication and convincing skills in English. Additional European language skills is an advantage.
- Curious mindset, team player and eager to learn new applications and therapeutic areas.
- Agile: quickly adapt to various customer needs and applications.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.