Show All Results
Sales Development Specialist - Investment Projects (M/F)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within EMEA Customer Applications team, the Single Use / Multi Use Sales Development team drive adoption and implementation of products, systems and services from our Single Use and Hardware systems portfolio.
Within this team, you drive sales growth through new business opportunities and sales programs including Engineering Services, Multi Use and Single Use Hardware opportunities during the entire selling process, throughout EMEA.
You provide technical expertise and business acumen for complex project up to achievement of the project and drive profitable growth utilizing strategic pricing tools and programs.
You support the regional Sales Development Specialists in achieving their goals, and you have a high degree of interaction with the customer and especially the A&E structures and you are in conjunction with sales and key stakeholder partners within Operations, Planning, Field Service, MSAT, Legal and Global Marketing.
You build and monitor a sustainable relationship with EMEA A&E network, aiming to potentially map potential collaboration framework, ensuring early adoption of our portfolio of Systems, Services and technologies.
For EMEA Systems / Spares parts / Services sales enhancement, you support (operational and strategy) streamlining and developing Integrated Solutions for Investment Projects, notably at early engineering phases for such projects, pitching Consultancy Services.
You actively seek and evaluate new project opportunities, you qualify leads, raise awareness of our capabilities, helping customers understanding our product/service and promoting our global organization capabilities, beyond the direct scope of accountability (think broad).
This position requires domestic and international travel for up to 30% of the time.
Who you are:
- Proven experience (5+ years) in A&E firm and/or in plant/process Engineering team and/or selling Products/Services to the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Industry. Proven experience in single-use manufacturing and in Consulting Service selling is highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Biotech upstream/downstream processing, current/emerging purification and separation technologies, ideally within multiple modalities.
- Good presentation, excellent communication skills, verbal and written (clearly and succinctly) and negotiation skills (dynamic approach to challenges)
- Must be effective in working across boundaries and functions with the ability to work effectively internationally
- Ownership, demonstrated ability to work on his own initiative under limited supervision
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Fluent in English. Other languages a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com