Show All Results
Process Development Scientist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: We are looking for a Senior Process Development Scientist based in Bangalore, India, to join our team of scientists and engineers within the company dedicated to supporting our technologies in the biopharmaceutical industry for production of biotherapeutics including novel modalities. You serve as the technical contact to our customers, providing consultative technical support on best practices, cell line, media, and process development, scale-up and implementation of upstream applications. You assess the feasibility and soundness of proposed applications, experiments, materials, and/or equipment, execute on-site bioreactor hardware and software implementation in a pilot or manufacturing scenario, independently design and direct experiments to understand process sensitivity, and critically analyze data to troubleshoot application and operational issues. In addition, you collaborate with our commercial team, R&D, and marketing teams, providing the voice of customers, market trends, thought leadership activities and alignment of go-to-market strategies. Within the team, you interact with local and global colleagues to ensure a common “Best Practices” technical approach for application development and implementation and drive continuous improvement in both tools and methodologies.
Who you are:
- BS/MS or PhD in Science or Engineering with more than 4 years of experience in related field
- Strong background and hands-on experience in upstream processing of biotherapeutics (biosimilars and monoclonal antibodies preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of the development, scale up and implementation of upstream applications and technologies
- Demonstrate solid data analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Good project and time management skills preferred
- Experience working in matrixed global organization
- Possess well-developed verbal, listening and written communication skills and the ability to respond to customer needs in a timely fashion
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com