Show All Results
Master Planning Expert (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: Be a referent for Supply Planning processes especially Master Planning, setup and tools within SNO organization. Ensure a consistent setup aligned with the execution reality and make sure that the weekly planning cycle is performed on time with right data input and output. Provide expertise to support the supply planning processes, deliver reliable distribution and production plan. Be responsible for the quality of the design and corresponding setup of models within the planning systems for all Global Manufacturing sites and Distribution Centers and will perform quantitative analysis to support decision making of owners of Supply Planning process within Regions and Business Franchises. Contribute to the definition and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
Who you are
- University degree or equivalent in Supply Chain management, manufacturing management, information technology or business administration
- Min 5 years’ experience with excellent and in-depth knowledge of JDA (especially modules Fulfillment and Master Planning/ESP) and/or SAP APO/IBP
- Extensive experience in planning processes modelization within JDA or SAP and business process re-engineering
- Strong analytical skills and very good knowledge of analytical tools
- Fluent in written and verbal communication in English and in German or in French
- SQL extensive knowledge is an asset
- APICS certification (CPIM/CSCP) is an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com