Show All Results
Cust Master Commercial Insights Analyst
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
MilliporeSigma has a new opening as a Customer Master Commercial Insights Analyst. In this role, you will support the Digital and Data Management Customer Master Strategy team within Life Science Quality Organization by using a collaborative, hands on, digitally focused, analytical problem-solving based approach to identify and implement key objectives facilitating data insights and data quality for various collaborators. You will work cross functionally with colleagues within the Customer Master organization as well as Commercial, SBS, Sales Enablement, IT and ACE Stakeholders around the globe. This position can be located in St. Louis, MO or Burlington, MA.
- Facilitate the data validation and load processes to maintain and control customer master commercial insights data per global standards
- Participate in commercial insights strategic process improvement project activities collaborating with various business and IT functions to improve elements such as cycle time, data reliability and internal customer satisfaction
- Define specific critical metrics and trends to be reported on a predetermined basis
- Perform Data Validation and Investigation of data inconsistencies reported across the system landscape
- Support and document business critical customer master data governance procedures
- Participate in key digital initiatives related to Analytics Center of Excellence and Foundry based efforts
- Facilitate the transition of data across various systems, reports, and databases into a centralized repository to meet stakeholder usability requirements
- Support customer master data analysis projects and provide training to users as the need arises
- Support operational excellence initiatives in alignment with the Digital and Data Management objectives driving continuous improvement
- Support key business projects identified by stakeholder partners
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (Quality/Operations/Product Management/Sales), IS, Data Analytics or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in data analysis, master data and/or quality process improvement projects
- Experience in various data preparation, migration, load and maintenance processes/methods and knowledge of SAP MD
- Experience with large scale projects demonstrating leadership, proactivity and change management
- Experience in the life science, pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Commercial Sales or Customer Facing Experience
- Advanced proficiency and analytics use in Excel, Access, SAP BI/BW, Cloud Based Analytics and/or Tableau
- Knowledge of Data Science Techniques including Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Master data maintenance, control and management processes/methods ideally within SAP MD
- Ability to function in matrixed environment and have strong communication skills
- Global and Customer focused
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.