Show All Results
Global Demand Planner Process Solutions f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Global Demand Planner, you will be responsible for planning and managing the demand of a Global Custom Product Portfolio within Process Solutions. Critical focus will be the Single Use and Hardware Custom Portfolios Portfolio, as a key growth driver within the current Business Strategy. Your reports will support the weekly, monthly, and quarterly business reviews with internal stakeholders.
This position will work globally with different portfolios and interfaces such as: Marketing and Sales teams, Controlling, Supply Network Planning and Production Planning from different global Manufacturing sites.
You will constantly analyze market signals, customer forecast as well as sales projections with the objective to translate them into meaningful information for supply planning and operations to ensure service levels. In this context you will drive the global Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP) and continuously work on process improvements.
You will conduct global Demand Reviews and contribute to other decision-making meetings within the global S&OP Process.
You will act as the interface and voice of the business towards operations and supply planning teams by translating various inputs from Commercial, Marketing and Project management into global planning systems
You will improving the information flow from the customer into the supply chain organization.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management or Operations
- 3+ years experience in Oracle or SAP
- Experience with Demand Planning or Production Planning processes and tools
- Passionate on using data from different sources and combine them to generate meaningful information to resolve complex problems
- Manage data engineering and visualization tools for efficient analytics and presentations
- Collaborative mindset to manage the S&OP process for decision making with all the different interfaces
- Ability to work in a global environment with different plants and cultures
- Excellent communications skills in French and English ; both verbal and written
- Experience with SAP, APO, or similar system
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com