Show All Results
Customer Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
We are a leading science and technology company. Its life science business offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
- Proactively resolve order issues with customers and internal stakeholders to fulfil customers’ delivery requirements.
- Process customer purchase orders in accordance with established KPI and to meet sales terms & conditions.
- Ensure products included in quotations are legal for sale to customers.
- Ensure all orders fulfil regulatory requirements and documentations before processing and releasing for deliveries.
- Ensure sale prices are in accordance with our pricelist or businesses’ agreed prices.
- Liaise with customers regarding enquiries on their orders.
- Proactively reach out to customers on open orders which are due and push for deliveries.
- Proactively update customers on orders & delivery status.
- Liaise closely with Cash-On-Delivery customers for payments before processing orders.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve issues and drive efficiency
- Involve in projects involving departmental processes
Who You Are:
- Min Diploma with 2 years of experience in a customer service environment preferably in a Biologics/Chemical/Life Sciences or related industry.
- Possess a customer-oriented mindset to deliver high levels of customer service.
- Positive attitude and enjoys being in a support function in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication skills and comfortable speaking to customers and resolving challenging issues.
- Organized and able to prioritize according to situation.
- Proficient in SAP and Microsoft Excel
- Confident and able to work independent under minimum supervision
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com