Show All Results
Strategic Account Manager, Fertility Partnerships, NYC Metro
A career with EMD Serono is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Serono is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your Role: The Strategic Account Manager, Fertility Partnerships will make a significant contribution in supporting the brand strategy targeting both healthcare professionals and patient journey influencers within a defined geography. In addition, you will develop a geographic plan including Health Care Professionals (HCPs), SPs, and IVF patient journey influencers to manage sales performance (Gross and Net Sales) at the territory level and serve as the primary liaison between customers and EMD Serono. This position focuses on building customer alliances, establishing and maintaining product market leadership, and achieving short and long-term objectives. You will analyze data to recognize territory trends, competitive activity, and identify customer needs to provide solutions that create a professional relationship between our customers and EMD Serono.
* Primary territory is NYC Metro
- Develop and execute a territory-level business plan with specific tactics aligned to the brand strategy and designed to meet or exceed sales goals consistent with Company & TA guidelines
- Identifies key decision-maker networks, identify needs, and engage key customers to implement appropriate EMD Serono Fertility portfolio account initiatives to develop long-term partnerships
- Maintain a superior level of product, market, reimbursement, formulary, managed care, customer and distribution knowledge to accomplish territory objectives including strengthening current loyalist positions and expanding and building new loyalists.
- Support the development and execution of specific promotional programs and tactics to achieve operating plan and market share goals for Gonal-f and portfolio products.
- Manage the HCP engagement process and associated compliance requirements for Marketing related programs.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for responsible programs and track progress through regular analysis.
- Work in close collaboration with Training and Field Sales Management to ensure successful development and implementation of programs, tools, and services with consistent marketing messages.
- Provide insight and recommendations for marketing strategy and tactics based on market experience, new clinical data, and market research/business intelligence findings.
- Prioritize strategies and tactics based on potential value to the Fertility brand.
- Maintain an expert operating knowledge of all company policies and guidelines including but not limited to those addressing interactions with healthcare professionals, Compliance, Business Conduct and PhRMA.
Who You Are:
- BS with 5+ years’ experience
- 3+ years sales experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales and account performance
- A valid and active driver’s license is required for this position
- Knowledge of Fertility industry and Specialty Biologics markets
- Scientific or clinical background
- Account management experience
- English required. Other language skills may be considered a plus
- Experience with pharmacy and other collaboration partners
- Experience selling in highly competitive markets
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.