Show All Results
Senior Analyst - SAP TM
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
SR. FUNCTIONAL ANALYSTS/ Consultant – TM
The Sr. Functional Analysts - TM will be responsible for the following job duties:
1. Provide solutions to the business requirements in the area of SAP Transportation Management
(TM) functional area, which is a part of SAP NEXT project that includes load planning and
optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load tendering, and transportation reporting;
2. Design and implement business processes using best practices during a full lifecycle
implementation of SAP TM; collaborating with business users and colleagues to design,
develop, test, train, and implement the solution;
3. Manage business requirement documentation, implement configurations, localize business
processes, develop functional/technical specifications, create or modify batch jobs, and write test
scripts by collaborating with application specialists;
4. Identify content and development requirements for process and system training and updating
existing materials and developing new materials by liaising with the technical team;
5. Resolve Hypercare issues by working with both business leaders and technical support
personnel, including off-hours (on-call);
6. Develop and test system functionality by building strong working relationships with business
partners, management, and other GLOBE ISIT team members;
7. Develop training documents for users and train other team members and collaborate with team
to meet project deadlines; and
8. Develop Enhanced Objects on TM TOR/TRQ/SFIR Business Objects and enhanced freight order
standard FPM screens.
10% domestic travel, 10% international travel requirement.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Employer requires a Bachelor's degree in any field and at least six (6) years of progressively more
responsible work experience implementing and supporting SAP TM.
In addition, the successful candidate must have:
1. Demonstrated ability to implement custom solutions within SAP TM by working cross-functionally
with logistics management and transportation management professionals to meet business
2. Demonstrated knowledge of load planning and optimization, rate maintenance, freight costs, load
tendering, and transportation reporting to provide functional and technical solutions to ensure
3. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement SAP Transportation Management module
components within an ERP landscape;
4. Demonstrated knowledge of cross-functional integration between SAP SD, MM, and EWM gained
through the completion of two (2) SAP implementation projects; and
5. Demonstrated ability to align business needs by gathering and understanding business
requirements to reduce lead time for transportation planning of finished goods.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently and all projects may be completed concurrently.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com