Show All Results
Senior Global P2P Process Owner
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As senior Senior Global P2P Process Owner you will play a key role in MBS Buy and Pay organization, working closely with various stakeholders such as P2P and MDG-S Global Operations, Process Digitalization team, Transformation Managers, Communication Managers, Procurement/Finance organizations.
You will be responsible for the design and communication of the global purchase-to-pay processes and will drive process improvements to optimize the end-to-end processes.
You will be in charge of defining roles and responsibilities for your respective area and will act as a major contributor in the Performance Management process by defining process performance KPIs and measurement.
Who you are:
- 5 years’ experience in Finance/Purchasing and Vendor Master data management in an international environment
- Strong P2P process knowledge and experience on SAP FI/MM, OpenText, Ariba and/or MDG-S environment
- Successful experience in pro-actively driving improvement initiatives and finding best-practice solutions for customers – Lean Six Sigma certification is recommended
- Very good communication skills with acting in a way that makes a positive impact
- Customer oriented and very good understanding of business requirements
- Strong determination and self-motivation
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Fluent in English with ability to work in an international team
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.