Show All Results
Field Service Engineer (F/M)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60 300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of the Bioprocessing service team operating covering Europe Middle East and Africa, you will work at an international level mostly in Western Europe.
Your scope includes:
- Diagnose and repair equipment on site or at repair center
- Prepare, execute, wrap-up and document services on bioprocessing hardware: FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ & Preventative Maintenance
- Document Work Orders linked to field services and repairs in a thorough and timely fashion
- Provide customer training on basic hardware operation and maintenance
- Contribute to customer complaint resolution
- Investigate customer technical support requests
- Provide feedback and support to develop business and increase customer satisfaction
- Support quotation requests from Sales or Project Managers for custom hardware services
- Support other teams upon requests: Field Services worldwide, Marketing, Sales…
Who you are:
- Readiness to acquire and continuously extend technical expertise on a wide variety of technologies and applications
- Customer orientated
- Amenity for customer training and support
- BS in technical/scientific discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3+ years direct experience building, maintaining, installing, and/or repairing Filtration Systems or similarly complex automated electromechanical systems
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of SCADA and PLC functionality – iFix, Simatic
- Ability to read and understand engineering documentation (Mechanical, Electrical, and Automation)
- Proven ability to work successfully as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Able to comprehend and conform to the requirements of working in the Biopharmaceutical industry including familiarity with cGMP & GDP
- Good communication skills, able to converse readily in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional language appreciated
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally, occasionally on short notice
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.