Show All Results
Product Owner (Scrum) Supply Security (full-time/part-time) (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as our Product Owner Digital Supply Security (all genders). You support the Head of Supply Security in the definition and implementation of the digital strategy of the function in alignment with the Digital Strategy Lead. You interface with the relevant stakeholders to collect and align functional needs and translate these requirements into digital solutions. You partner closely with IT and relevant functions to ensure that the design & development of user-centric technical solutions efficiently address the functional requirements. Furthermore, you contribute to relevant sprint cycles (standups, sprint planning, review, and retrospective and backlog refinement) and lead as well as contribute to cross-functional teams in all aspects of delivery, testing and transition to run mode. Additionally, you are responsible for product related resource planning, budget estimates creation and monitoring cost. You also ensure existing systems run effectively and coordinate the execution of enhancements and bug fixing with the relevant areas. This posting refers to the location of Spain (preferably Barcelona).
Who you are:
- Formal education: M.S. in Science, Technology, Engineering, Business, or related discipline. MBA or equivalent preferable
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in leading digital transformation projects and developing digital solutions in global teams
- Experience with AGILE project implementation methodology
- Experience with Procurement and/or Supply Chain topics is preferable
- Experience with Risk Management and Sustainability topics and/or regulated industries (Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Cosmetics, Pigments, Electronics) is preferable
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with global scope simultaneously with a high degree of independence
- Demonstrated self-motivation, problem-solving skills, and initiative to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong analytical skills and able to think strategically
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent command of English. Excellent command of German is preferable
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.