Show All Results
Process Engineer f/h
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As part of Systems & Solutions Operation, the Multi-use system Engineering team is:
- providing support to the project management team on custom project quotation and execution on mechanical and process aspect,
- supporting the customer in P&ID definition,
- leading instrumentation selection to fit with the performance to meet,
- leading the design of the system ensure guidelines are respected,
- ensuring quality and performance of the system manufactured,
- supporting quality department to solve our customer complaint on system already delivered.
As part of the team, your role is to provide expertise and proper knowledges in Process and Technology to deliver unified/standardized innovative solutions.
You have a more in-depth focus on industrial TFF, NFF and chromatography across all the different applications in the Biopharmaceutical/ Biotechnology Industry.
You support Systems & Solutions teams on Custom Multi-Use projects in process and technology fields (troubleshooting, P&ID, functional specifications, sizing tools, technical notes, tests, pre-engineering etc.).
You support Pre-Sales activities by providing technical and process expertise to Sales and Engineering team to define and challenge customer opportunities (attendance to customer meetings, travel on customer site, etc.).
You promote best practices and guidelines in the design of biopharmaceutical equipments across worldwide S&S organization to deliver unified/standardized innovative solutions.
You support S&S global strategic initiatives by leading and managing Process and Technology projects across S&S Operations organization (technology transfer, implementation of new products, processes, procedures, technologies, etc.).
You are the gateway between S&S organization and other organizations (MSAT, Product Management…) for process or application aspects.
You support the implementation of new technologies, concepts and/or technical transfers on MU systems. Cooperation with R&D/MSAT for Knowledge sharing.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Who you are:
- Masters or Engineering degree in Chemical, Bioprocessing or Biotechnology Engineering combined with minimum 5 years of technical experience in Biopharmaceutical and bioscience industries
- Experiences in DSP technologies (TFF, NFF, chromatography…)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Curious mindset, strong willingness to learn new technologies and process areas
- Teamwork, Flexibility and Agility with day-to-day business
- Proven ability to work successfully as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- English and French mandatory, any other language is an asset
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com