Show All Results
Field Service Coordinator (신입가능)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Field Service organization ensures that laboratory instruments in hospitals, reference laboratories, and research institutes across the country are serviced and maintained in an efficient manner.
As a Field Service Coordinator, you support the Service Organization and our companies customers. This includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities
- Ordering parts and expediting orders required for the field service engineers and applications specialists.
- Use Service Max to retrieve customer and other installed base information, inventory availability, part order status, all work order updates, and to make changes as required.
- Collaborate with the field service teams to drive revenue growth by verifying and collecting purchase orders as well as identifying revenue generating opportunities.
- Check with credit department concerning credit status of customer and defined payment method (pre-payment or on account) where customers are liable for payment of support.
- Assist with the closure of service jobs as needed in order to invoice customers timely.
- Adhere to compliance requirements at all times
- Highly effective and demonstrated Time Management and Personal Organization.
- Familiarity with standard Computer Administrative Tools (Windows, MS Office).
- Excellent communication skills to include proven professional, conflict management, and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail while multi-tasking to achieve quality on-time completions of tasks.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who you are:
- Preference will be given to those candidates who possess recent experience in customer service or a coordination/dispatching environment.
- Ability to work effectively and possess proven time management and strong personal organization.
- Knowledge of standard Computer Administrative Tools (Windows, MS Office).
- Knowledge of SAP/Service Max
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing team environment.
- Skilled at conflict resolution and possess the ability to effectively build consensus amongst peers.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills to drive to root cause.
- Strong attention to detail, while multi-tasking, to achieve quality on-time completions of tasks.
- A “Do It Now” approach coupled with a strong sense of accountability.
- General understanding of service support operations and ability to foster relationships across functions.
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com