Show All Results
Sr. Technical Service Specialist
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Customer technical engagement and analyze the applications of CMP processes, insights to facilitate market opportunities in cooperation with Sales.
- Handle projects and identify customer process, new customer opportunities and translate material requirement to Global marketing/Applications/R&D/Sales with good coordinating cross-function ability
- Responsible for on-site DEMO and support: characterizing the product in the capacity of operating equipment, collecting, analyzing, and tuning processes to satisfy customer’s requirement.
- Enthusiastic for gaining knowledge and new technologies and enjoying presenting new product portfolio to customers
- Able to interact with colleagues across different time zones when needed.
- Willingness to travel (Taiwan)
- Education Level:
-Master above (Chemistry, Material Engineering, Science, Physics)
- Working Experiences:
-Minimum of 5 years, Semiconductor industry experience, and familiar with CMP process.
- Professional Skills:
- Good English skills.
- Teamwork spirits, Result-oriented.
- Work in positive and active manner
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills
- Design DOE ability.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com