Show All Results
Contracts Project Manager
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: You will be responsible for the project management of assigned client projects from contract signature to final project delivery, ensuring that timelines and all specifications of the project are fulfilled. You will use project management methodologies and interpersonal skills in all phases of the project execution. You will be responsible for establishing, coordinating, and leading project teams and ensuring clients are successfully engaged in our systems and processes. You will work with Operations, Quality Assurance (QA), Orders Management, Sales and other departments as required across our sites and divisions to ensure project delivery. You will be responsible for agreeing on project governance, provision of the project schedule, risk register, stakeholder communication plan, meeting agendas and actions, and maintaining a centralised file of key milestones with historical information as required.
You will develop client relationships and be responsible for monitoring and closing out assigned projects with lessons learned where appropriate. You will be responsible for timely and effective communication to all stakeholders (internal & external) as well as monitoring and closing out assigned projects at completion.
You will work on a variety of contract-based client specific projects which may include cell and/or viral bank manufacturing, viral clearance and new assay development/transfer/validation and will be responsible for the leadership and delivery of several projects at any one time. If any project is part of a larger program, you will be responsible for ensuring that the project meets the timelines and specifications of the program and information is shared with other members of the global project management office (PMO) as necessary.
- Executes project management skills such as defining project tasks, plans and resource requirements, demonstrating adherence to global project management office (PMO) practices.
- Initiates and leads proactive discussions with external clients and internal stakeholders to align on expectations.
- Initiates early discussions with the clients ensuring they are suitably on-boarded, processes Test Article Receipt (TAR) alerts, organizes international shipments (where appropriate), assists with engagement of proper internal stakeholders to respond to assay technical support questions, awareness of the special case requirements (e.g. biosafety requirements) and manages any other client handover activities.
- Responsible for iNet sample submission system training for clients, preparation of iNet templates and drafts. Enables study initiation via iNet and LIMS, resolving discrepancies, and client requirement verification. Responsible for adhering to the iNet compliance and security SOP. Is responsible for TAR discrepancy management (i.e. mismatch between submission documents and test article receipt), relevant LIMS field completion, as well as client requirement verification. Maintain a project repository for each designated account so that everyone involved in the project can be aware of milestones and background information. Effective Hold Management knowledge and expertise (e.g., Resolution of pending purchase orders, closing information gaps, client requests and TAR discrepancies).
- Establishes project schedule, communicates effectively with all stakeholders, and maintains a centralized file of key milestones and historical information using the available data analytics systems.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating assay results and/or any unexpected deviations from agreed timelines within the context of the project specification and taking ownership to resolve the issues. Provides effective and timely messaging both to internal and external clients, appropriate to the project type and complexity. Uses credible and respectful verbal communication and active listening. Demonstrates awareness of escalation procedures and routes and executes appropriately. Management of projects to departmental KPIs.
- Manages projects to the conditions of the Quality Service Agreement (QSA) (and therefore, the Client Request List). Includes communication, quality management, compliance, and delivery terms. Responsible for highlighting any issues that may lead to a client complaint to the PMO Head. Also responsible for ensuring any complaints are dealt with through the formal complaints SOP and in the BioReliance Quality System. Works with Quality Assurance to support client audits. Manages each quality record per relevant SOPs, regulatory guidance and/or QA with the client. Works to relevant regulatory practices i.e. GLP/GMP.
- Accountable for accurate assembly, analysis, and reporting of metrics around client service, quality, and communication, both internally and externally
- Responsible for coordinating, driving, and managing service delivery issues through internal alignment to a solution and timeline with owners and talking points; resulting in an external communication to clients
- Responsible for order management and commercial support, including ensuring availability of client purchase order (PO), quote/proposal, supporting Rush/Fast track Fee requests, creating PO for subcontracts, assisting in resolution of the overdue invoices, unbilled work and accounts receivable, in collaboration with the Order Management Department and or resolving any issues.
- Is responsible for assembling, analyzing and reporting metrics around service, quality and communication for the program and for reporting these both internally and externally to the client. Prepares regular key client performance reports. This includes the maintenance of key analytics and metrics for each project component in their program and making them readily accessible to all stakeholders/investors for that client.
- Lead and participate in project and client meetings (internal and external) including kickoffs and project reviews. These would include client or study handover meetings, meetings dedicated to a specific project, validation prioritization, client visits and alliance meetings, business review meetings with the client, and internal business development meetings. Responsible for hosting internal reviews of the program and working with other stakeholders in the program to drive “Alliance/Partnership” reviews with the client.
- Responsible for project close out tasks such as report finalizations. Actively drives timely report finalizations; working with QA, laboratory, report writers and/or study directors to finalize reports.
- Provides training to others in the PMO.
- Supports process improvement projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Proven experience experience managing complex business, commercial, or operations projects in life science or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience managing client-facing projects.
- Excellent fundamental project management skills: planning, organizing, attention to detail, managing competing priorities, analytical and systems thinking.
- Action oriented, self-motivated, and highly organized with a high-level drive for results and perseverance, utilizes problem-solving skills, while acting in a professional and positive manner with minimal direction.
- Clear and concise communicator with proven ability to manage complex information and competing priorities.
- Solid information management (physical and virtual) skills.
- Proven project/program management skills (e.g., resource planning, schedule management, critical path planning, project team communication, and risk mitigation).
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective in dealing directly with clients, operational teams, and commercial colleagues, globally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline (i.e. Biology, Chemistry, etc.).
- Certification in Project Management.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.