Show All Results
Product Manager Oncology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
- The development of short/mid/long term strategic direction includes also tactical elements like brand positioning, advertising, pricing, expense budgets and product life cycle management.
- To accelerate launch readiness for upcoming new assets working closely with medical, MAP and the region/global team. In addition to continue the growth from existing oncology portfolio
- Pharmacovigilance responsibility: To recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensuring the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety Officer (LDSO) within 24 hours.
What You Do
- Develop short- and long-term integrated Brand Plan in collaboration with Medical, through a thorough analysis of the macro- and micro market environment. Prepare business plans and forecast templates based good market assumptions/insights.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement key brand activities including the management of brand programs, brand communications and support materials, and promotions development, in a timely and effective manner.
- Accountable for the brand’s Operating Plan, i.e. achieving revenue and managing promotion expense
- Responsible to ensure accurate sales and stocks forecast for brand
- Solve a range of moderate problems through knowledge and technical experience in own discipline with a minimal level of guidance
- Understands how the team integrates with other teams in order to achieve overall objectives of the area and builds knowledge of the organization, processes, customers and key business drivers
- Analyze factual information and possible solutions and makes independent judgements, decisions and recommendations
- Partner with CE, Training and Sales Management team in refining Key Account Manager/Executive call plan, customer segmentation, key messages delivery and materials utilization with alignment to the brand’s direction.
- Liaise with relevant marketing agencies to achieve effective use of briefings, creative development, fulfillment/execution of programs and post-analysis. Key responsibility is providing effective creative direction and keeping designated projects on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with other relevant stakeholders in the region and global (including brand leader, regulatory, medical affairs, compliance, QA and legal).
- Develop promotional materials in accordance to legal requirements and ethical standards references to our company Pharma Compliance Policy and PhAMA Code of Conduct.
- Conduct product and strategy training for new sales recruits and initiate training when a need is identified (in collaboration with Training Manager).
- Provide mentoring guidance to identified Key Account Manager/Executive who are on development program to increase their competency (in collaboration with Training Manager).
- Conduct joint call visits with sales colleagues
- Conduct cycle meetings to reinforce sales team understanding on cycle strategy, key messages, activities/programs and promotional materials.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with General Manager, Business Unit Director, and sales team to review & evaluate market developments, achievements, competitive intelligence, and take appropriate action plans to capitalize on opportunities or mitigate gaps within the business.
- KOL management
- Participate/manage in assigned taskforces or projects to improve business operations including leading the projects to create and maintain project schedules, complete project deliverables and track progress against deadlines; and meeting with appropriate personnel for periodic reviews.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferably science
- Minimum 1 - 3 years in a product management position in a pharmaceutical company. Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred.
- Strong strategic and commercial acumen with knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ability to focus on outcomes and measurable results and finding ways to optimize resources via the use of analytical tools and problem-solving techniques.
- Develop and maintain long-term partnerships with key internal and external customers.
- Works independently within guidelines and policies.
- Capable of taking a position of facilitation or leadership in team or project settings.
- Ability to adapt to and anticipate changing circumstances.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com