Show All Results
Senior Manager - Systems
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Job/Role: Project Management /SCRUM Master
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – UI/UX, Mobile application technologies
Seniority Level: Mid-Level
Experience Required: 10-12 Years (4+ Years of PM/SCRUM Master)
Education Qualification: Engineering degree/MBA/MCA
- He/She will ensure that the team is adhering to the Scrum methodology and foster best practices in the team. He/She will be removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment. Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Customer facing exposure and scrum team management. Experience of various SCRUM ceremonies - Daily Standup, SCRUM Planning, Retrospective, Grooming, sizing etc. Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the SCRUM team Client interaction with good verbal and oral communication.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. Knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Ability to take on and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time and within discussed scope.
- Implementation of agreed change management and managing stakeholder expectations
- Act independently and as a top-level contributor in determining project direction on major, complex deliveries and ensure releases are delivered on time in line with the Agile best practices as defined by the Agile working group.
- Continually improve quality and delivery, effectively track and communicate agile metrics to the teams and stakeholders acting as a champion of the agile methodology
- Ability to work to a demand plan according to prioritisation and achieve timely deliverables in consultation with Senior stakeholders and product owners.
Who you are:
Desired Skills (Education, Experience, Key Skills)
- Certified Scrum Master with 4+ Years of experience in leading agile teams or project management
- Project Management background.
- Demonstrated core delivery focused mindset preferably in a Product Development.
- Exposure to Jira and demonstrated experience with building and reporting on metrics using Jira
Shift: 1.30PM-10.30 PM IST (Work from Office)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com