Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Title : Corporate Social Responsibility/ Sustainability Expert (all genders)
What is the job?
Enhancing our efforts in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility and thus contributing to a better conservation of the environment, We have launched a Corporate Sustainability strategy that requires the collaboration of all areas of the company. One of the functions that area that will play an important role in the successful execution of this strategy is the Purchasing. In this context, the Purchasing team of the Electronics Sector (Sourcing EL) is looking to hire a Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability Manager. Your main mission will be to support the sustainability initiatives of Sourcing EL in collaboration with the Director – Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability and Sector's Purchasing team, internal partners and suppliers with the aim of implementing initiatives and programs within the deadlines established by the company. Likewise, you will be responsible for designing and developing a Corporate Social Responsibility system for Sourcing Electronics in collaboration with the corporate office of the company. Additionally, you will support the change process within the Sourcing EL organization in order to achieve optimal prioritization of the issue within the other responsibilities of the organization's collaborators. More specifically, you will be part of a team to develop a concept for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Scope 3 emission reduction. You will be accountable for implementing and monitoring the activities with suppliers regarding sustainability, CSR and Compliance requirements as well as supporting the change process within the team to embed sustainability into the sourcing organization.
The job is located in Mumbai/ Bangalore (India).
Who are you?
- You have completed a professional training at the level of University Degree, M.S., MBA or equivalent, ideally in Environmental Science.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in the area of Corporate Social Responsibility/ Sustainability; and you have experience in the development of sustainability strategies and their implementation in the international or global arena.
- You have more than 8-10 years of professional experience, ideally with experience in Purchasing/ Procurement
- You are able to coordinate global initiatives and have experience in change processes with international teams
- You have a high capacity for work with minimal supervision and have shown high performance in your professional life in a sustained way
- You have good communication skills at a professional level to interact with both internal partners and suppliers
- You are proficient in written and spoken English and possess remarkable IT tool management skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.