Show All Results
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
We are seeking an experienced Controls Systems Engineer with a focus on automation equipment development, implementation, and validation to join Team in Jaffrey. This positionis a Monday thru Friday 8AM to 5PM. This position is primarily responsible for providing innovative automated solutions through collaboration with equipment suppliers and internal colleagues. The individual we are seeking must enjoy handling multiple projects, in different phases, at the same time. The company needs a hands-on, aggressive individual that is self-motivated to provide the controls engineering for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop equipment documentation to meet GxP requirements, i.e.: URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, PM, SOPs. Execute IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, as well other validation tasks.
- Utilize an understanding of PLC programming, industrial networking, electrical and controls systems to ensure the operability of existing production machines (PLC-Based, Rockwell), and to build the control systems for new machines.
- The candidate must be able to create complex PLC programs and make changes to existing programs to accomplish this function.
- Provide guidance and support for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of electrical control systems, including components of machinery and equipment.
- Observe all regulatory requirements GMP's, ISO, internal policies. Detailed knowledge of NFPA 79, ISO 13849-1, ANSI-95 is highly preferred.
Who You Are:
- 5 + years of experience in definition, design, development, and implementation of production control systems for advanced technology facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience
- 5 + PLC Programming, Motion Control and HMI experience, with an in depth knowledge of Rockwell Software, including RSLogix 5000 and Studio 5000 RSLinx Classic/Enterprise, FactoryTalk Administrator Console, FactoryTalk Activation Manager, FactoryTalk View, and Transaction Manager
- Working knowledge of the following Microsoft applications, Access, SQL, SQL Express, Studio, Studio Express
- Experience with OSI-Pi Data historian products
- Able to self-direct toward individual milestones as part of team projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Experience in a commercial medical, biotechnology, Bio-Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.