Show All Results
Cyber security metrics expert (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: The Cyber security metrics expert position is an integral member of our cyber security organization. In this role you will drive development of cyber security metrics that will enable the company to provide high level of productivity, supportability, and operational readiness to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability across our IT and OT assets, software-based products, and applications. As a member of the Secure business enablement-team, your main responsibilities are to define and develop a set of key metrics to measure and report the state of cyber security across the company (e.g., key performance indicators, key risk indicators). You actively partner with teams across the organization group function and business units to obtain data points needed to render/calculate metrics and drive automation of data gathering, data cleaning, and data presentation/visualization (e.g., dynamic dashboard). Also, you interpret and apply applicable laws, statutes, regulatory documents, internal policies, and standards and integrate them into key metrics. Further you provide metrics and dashboard to other teams across our cyber security organization to facilitate transparency on risk exposure and allow data-driven decision making and prioritization of efforts. In addition, you develop and promote stakeholder consensus on cyber security metrics to guide good cyber security hygiene and staff behaviors across all domains of IT, OT, IoT and software-based products.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in intelligence studies, computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with a focus on cyber security governance or security operations, Metrics and KPIs, risk management, policy setting or equivalent
- Experience with (cyber) security audit and risk management processes, standards, assessments, or controls, as well as expertise in security operation center (SOC) processes to derive relevant KPIs/KRIs
- Demonstrated experience across multiple information security domains preferred (e.g., OT, IoT and products)
- Capabilities for data analysis and data visualization
- Programing skills covering backend and frontend technologies
- Ability to develop long term visions and strategies, and then turn them into execution
- Professional with a positive attitude and capable of contributing to a dynamic and team-oriented culture.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and build consensus with teams across organizational lines
- Fluent in English, additional language skills (e.g., German) considered as an advantage.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com