Show All Results
Commercial Project Manager (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: To optimize the Life Science Sales Enablement Project Management Office we are looking for a highly experienced Commercial and Marketing Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager with Salesforce know-how and experience using Salesforce in a matrix business environment, both remote and on-site. You will
- be responsible for understanding and representing a global perspective for common processes and understanding unique needs per business units and/or regions.
- be leading change initiatives within a highly tailored and complex Salesforce solution which is integrated with many other systems to support the Lead to Order process.
- lead the management of the business needs and requirements through implementation and act as the business liaison with IT, and other functions as needed for implementation of the requirements.
- be responsible to ensure clear business case justification and measurements for each change initiative are captured for projects you are leading
- conduct interviews and analysis to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases and scenarios.
- contribute to the development of integrated project plans, including development of task estimates, identification of expertise requirements, while ensuring Project Management Principles are in full use for all projects you are accountable for.
- define and monitor the KPI’s and ensure positive progress or ensure proper escalation of risk to the .
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years min of experience working with technology in a commercial business industry (Biotech, Pharma, Life Science)
- 7+ years of hands-on experience working with SFDC (Salesforce.com)
- 7+ years of experience working with requirements definition, testing, business process mapping, risk management, and project management
- 7+ years of experience working with IT development and implementation projects
- Experience agile development methodologies including the ability to structure and scope a design and to manage a project through to completion
- PMP Certification
- Strong perseverance, a high degree of initiative and independence with the ability to work with people from various backgrounds/cultures/time zone, coupled with strong partner interface skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills with ability to learn quickly
- Ability to translate highly complex solutions into a software product
- Attention to details and ability to manage both business process changes as well as technical solutions to meet the business needs
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and collaboration skills that will enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Fluent in English, additional foreign language is beneficial
- Product and Customer Master data knowledge and governance processes
- Proven experience running business technology implementations including management of matrix business and IT teams on time and budget for Agile, Waterfall, and Kanban methodologies. Strong adherence to standard project methodologies and ability to promote team successes.
- Knowledge of ETL, integration and migration tools using Oracle database, customer data management, as well as data governance, and middleware products
- Experience using tools to capture user stories, test cases, sign-offs, etc. JIRA / Solution manager, HP ALM
- Integration experience with SAP ERP and Oracle ERP systems
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com