Show All Results
Field Service Engineer
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your role: As a Field Service Engineer you will provide field based support to our Water Purification System users where you will be meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations. This involves installation, validation, preventive maintenance and emergency repairs for our filtration equipment. This role will also allow you to develop business opportunities for maintenance contracts, consumable and expendable items. There is a potential to progress through the service organisation or to our other business fields. This role would ideally suit someone based in the Stockholm area who can cover the Nordic countries.
Who you are:
- You have a proven mechanical experience.
- Educated on a HNC / HND level in a mechanical/electronics or Science based field.
- Excellent Swedish and English language skills.
- Basic knowledge of chemistry and experience working in a laboratory environment would be a plus.
- Have great social skills and ability to prioritise tasks and have a resourceful demeanour.
- Next to working independently you are also an excellent team member.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com