Show All Results
Quality Assurance Supervisor
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
As the Quality Assurance Supervisor, you will have responsibility for quality assurance aspects of the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure that process and procedures are following ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). The Quality Assurance Senior Supervisor provides leadership and expertise on quality assurance processes and tools. You will lead a team that manages processes such as Deviation, CAPA, Change Control, Training, Complaint Management, and Document Control. In addition, you will have responsibility to ensure that the site is in a state of continuous inspection readiness. The Quality Assurance Supervisor will report directly to the Head of Quality.
- Manage Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure alignment with corporate and regulatory standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and cGMP
- Hire, train and develop qualified staff to ensure effective execution of quality assurance tasks and attain operational and development goals
- Drive achievement of site vision and goals / objectives
- Ensure application of risk management and sound root cause analysis
- Analyze and report quality measures, performance trends and improvements
- Support the initiation and management of quality improvement plans
- Provide Quality Management Systems training to site employees as part of the Learning management system
- Review and approve quality documentation such as procedures, deviation/CAPA plans, risk assessments and change controls to ensure compliance
- Provide quality assurance support to new product introduction and contract manufacturing activities.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or life science related field (i.e. Biology, Biochemistry, etc.) and/or certification in Quality Management or related area
- 2+ years of successful experience in a quality leadership role
- Successful demonstration of the key quality assurance responsibilities
- Demonstrated leadership, people development and coaching
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with various departments to deliver on quality commitments
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively manage time and deliver results on time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and 21CFR GMP requirements and guidelines
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Quality systems (Trackwise) software
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.