Show All Results
Manufacturing Assembler I - E Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
At MilliporeSigma, the Manufacturing Assembler I performs a variety of equipment operating and adjusting duties such as assembling, mixing, cleaning, welding, bonding, inspecting, testing, labeling, packaging, etc. to fabricate and process products to meet high-quality specifications following prescribed procedures.
- Work from verbal and written instructions may use a variety of equipment including welders, hot air guns, scales, bonders, fillers, simple test equipment, and other related supplies.
- Utilize measuring instruments to ensure conformance to specified tolerance disassembles precision assemblies and corrects malfunctions.
- Make accept/reject decisions, taking corrective action where possible.
- Work under general supervision, with some instruction given for routine work and detailed instructions for new types of work or special projects.
- E-Shift: Friday – Sunday 7:00pm – 7:00am.
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 35lbs.
- Stand, reach, bend, twist, during shift
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, follow and understand operating procedures.
- Capable of doing basic math and counting to large numbers without error.
- Willingness to learn multiple production operations and adjust quickly to new tasks.
- Needs to be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally to report production information.
- Capable of working a full shift at a designated operation within the assigned manufacturing area
- Sufficient computer-related skills to perform data entry and print reports.
- Works under close supervision at first and demonstrates the potential to work with less supervision over time.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.