Show All Results
Architect - Java/J2EE
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Role – Java/J2EE Architect, Type – Full time
Location - Bangalore
Job Description – Looking for architect as a sole contributor with strong hands-on experience in development, coding, design, and architecture space.
- Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
- Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low-Level Design document, Non-functional requirements for the project.
- Define Integration Design and Security Design for the proposed solutions.
- Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
- Review design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non-functional requirements.
- Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
- Engage with business and architecture group.
- Collaborate with internal technology teams and contribute to various internal initiatives. Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution. Ensure quality deliverables and Experience with Agile development methodology.
Who you are:
Education: Graduate/PG/Degree in computer science
Experience Level: 8+ years
Essential and Critical Skills:
- 8+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large and small enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, REST, Spring Boot, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open-Source products, Cloud computing, Rich Internet technologies and strong working knowledge of SOA, REST, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, Spring, Spring Boot, MVC, JSF, and JSON.
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Database, No-SQl, JPA, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends and should be able to contribute individually to implementation.
- Experience in implementing Web and Webservices Security.
- Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners application.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
- Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, information security.
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development and business teams in dynamic and complex environment.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com