Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Working in our Microbiology team in Glasgow, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the laboratory to support the conduct of contract GLP/GMP regulatory studies. This will include direct line management for people in the department, scheduling of work, organising staff training & development and ensuring equipment and facilities are maintained to the highest standards. You may also support regulatory studies in taking the role of Study Director or Responsible Scientist.
Who you are:
- You have a B.Sc. in a relevant scientific subject (or equivalent work experience)
- Proven relevant industry experience (ideally GLP/GMP) in a scientific laboratory role including supervisory experience
- You are strongly focused on quality and safety
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You are able to prioritise work within a fast-paced environment and have a strong problem-solving ability
- You are self-motivated with strong initiative and drive
- You have a good standard of written and spoken English and are computer literate, ideally with prior knowledge of working with LIMS
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.