Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
What's the role?
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for design, automating and building our next generation cloud & on-prem CI/CD pipeline and infrastructure. Establish software architecture patterns with High Availability, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of cloud platform services. You must be able to work in and adapt to a fluid, fast-paced environment. You must have strong communication, collaboration and technical skills.
- Own and contribute towards end-to-end agile DevOps based software development life cycle with end to end automation in mind (Tools & Processes)
- Installation & support of various CI/CD tools like Gitlab, bitbucket, Jenkins, Sonarqube, artifactory, Jira in both on-prem & cloud infrastructure.
- Establish software architecture patterns with High Availability, scale, security, monitoring, and configuration of cloud & On-prem platform services.
- Planning, installing and deploying highly available solutions on public cloud & on-prem.
- Develop the automation tools for deployment, patch updates and disaster recovery
- Support the agile software development process among cross-functional teams to ensure smooth product delivery
- Be a primary person to handle support incidents reported in production and staging landscape
- Work with development teams across multiple organizations to drive automation, establish software standards, service modularity, testing standards, and deployment/management of microservices.
- Automating build, release/deployment, manual processes and workflows
- Perform incident/alert troubleshooting, problem analysis and provide high quality solutions to technical issues
- Design and implement improvements to operation of the services on the cloud, through tuning at the application and database layer
- Support and improve our tools, infrastructure, and processes that support rapid and reliable delivery of high-quality software to our production service.
- Advocate for improving our build and release toolchain.
- Support deployment activities of development and production releases including troubleshooting of release blockers such as infrastructure, configuration and code.
- Assist development in troubleshooting system and software issues in all environments
- Write effective documentation
- Manage RCA, Incident Process, and Risk Analysis of the cloud services
- On-call support in cases of issues on production environment
- Provide proactive support on critical issues, including liaison with business users, system users.
- Take ownership and resolve the issues related to production environment within expected SLA time frames
- Keep up to date on the latest and greatest tools and solutions that will best serve the business
Who are you?
- Experience across entire SDLC, CI/CD tools, with configuration & release management, deployments, and troubleshooting in both cloud & on-prem environments
- Significant experience with tools used for automated deployment, scaling, and operations of application containers such as Kubernetes, Gitlab, Jenkins.
- Experience with public clouds such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, bamboo, Spinnaker, Rancher
- Strong scripting experience with Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Strong understanding of source code version control systems, GitLab, Bitbucket and code branching/merging strategies
- Expertise with build package and release tools such as npm, Maven, JVM, Ant and Gradle
- Experience with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Jaeger is added advantage
- Experience with deploying Docker images in the Cloud delivered through AWS EKS
- Proficiency with Cloud technologies such as AWS Cloud (EC2, EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Lambda), Azure, GCP
- Excellent cloud experience including but not limited to multi-tenancy, secured application, high availability, Micro Services, telemetry,
- Ability to reuse existing deployment automation
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision
- Docker and cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), cloud log services (ELK), cloud application monitoring tools (Elastic APM)
- Jenkins or similar CI/CD tools
- Git version control systems
- Kubernetes, AWS EKS, Helm,
- Telemetry tools which include Prometheus, ELK
- Experience in DR planning and implementation
- Good knowledge of SSL and certificates.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com