Show All Results
Ingénieur Validation f/h
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
The Validation Scientist is a technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for microbiology tests belonging to the European Validation Services Laboratory and reporting directly to the Lab Manager.
This position encompasses, operational, technical, and technological development and continuous quality improvement to drive the testing services into the future.
You draft test protocols and reports for standard services and for any custom request (being outside of the standard offering).
You execute microbiology tests in the lab for standard services and especially complex and custom requests.
You are responsible to review and release the test worksheets.
You review test protocols and reports and signing as technical reviewer.
You are the point of contact as Subject Matter Expert for technical guidelines and support, and you participate to customer call, visit, or audit when required.
You participate and/or lead NC investigations and CAPAs.
You drive and lead continuous process improvement by making recommendations for equipment and processes.
Partnering with peers and actively participating in the Community of Practice. You are a Key player in Global projects to ensure their successful on-time completion and local buy-in for further implementation.
You are involved in the development of new services.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Who you are:
Master degree in biological engineering, biotechnology and microbiology
- Minimum 5 years experience in a pharma environment with knowledge in sterilizing-grade filtration and associated regulations
- Experience of working in a GMP environment would be a plus
- Fluent in English (written and oral) is required for this position
- Skill of aseptic operation for microbiology and excellent knowledge of good laboratory practices
- Good knowledge for regulatory guidance’s and recommendations related to our services, Data Integrity and Good Documentation Practices
- Strong technical expertise in microbiology domains and strong troubleshooting competencies
- Pragmatic and results-oriented, your rigor and analytical skills are recognized
- You are self-motivated, autonomous, and able to work in multi-cultural environment
- You are customer focused and agile to meet customer needs
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Demonstrate ability to adapt to change (process, tools, organization …)
- Quality and Lean culture, mastery of tools such as 6S, Ishikawa diagram, SIPOC, Kanban would be a plus
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com