Show All Results
Account Manager - Diagnostics Solution
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Account Manager in Diagnostics Solutions. You will be responsible for achieving sales target for the diagnostics customer segment as well as the diagnostics portfolio within the country.
- Manage and support the local key accounts to drive sales and initiatives in alignment and collaboration with the global strategic accounts team.
- Develop and expand the business in the diagnostics customer segment in Singapore across all portfolio to further strengthen our presence in the diagnostics market.
- Execute sales and portfolio strategy, including Diagnostics Solutions portfolio growth in all customer segments to achieve the sales target
- Support and manage the key accounts in Singapore to drive stronger sales expansion.
- Develop sales opportunities in new and existing customer segment by promoting and selling our products to meet/exceed the sales target.
- Expand portfolio market share by seeding and developing new business opportunities especially at the R&D stage.
- Submit timely forecasts and reports as needed. Ensure customer information and relevant documents are maintained in the appropriate databases or digital tools
- Respond to more complex customer inquiries and negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority to effectively close sales.
- Build and manage the positive relationship with all our customers including distributors where needed.
- Collaboratively share sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity with appropriate stakeholders within the organisation.
- Be future oriented and be fully aware of changing market conditions and customer demands.
Who You Are
- Master/Bachelor Degree in Science, preferably in Biosciences.
- 3-5years’ experience in the related industry with key account management direct customer experience preferably in the diagnostics market or life science industry.
- Strong selling skills and scientific product knowledge in related industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer-centric, collaborative and open mindset and be able to work in a matrix organization.
- Good key account management, communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com