Show All Results
Manufacturing Tech 3
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
As a Manufacturing Technician III for MilliporeSigma in St. Louis, MO you will weigh various biological compounds according to established protocols and perform operations in support of the group.
- Complete all documentation in accordance with Good Documentation Practices as dictated by internal policies.
- Communicate status of processes, products, and equipment to the team.
- Complete a thorough and accurate batch record at the conclusion of production operations consistent with quality guidelines.
Shift: Monday - Friday, 2:00pm to 10:30pm
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED and 2+ years of work experience in a chemical, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or another life science manufacturing environment OR Associate degree in Biology, Chemistry, or another Life Science discipline and 1+ years of work experience in a chemical, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, or another life science manufacturing environment
- 1+ years’ experience working with cGMP practices or guidelines
- SAP experience
- Solid foundation of chemistry, math, and general science
- Strong oral and written communication skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.