Show All Results
Medical Specialist Fertility
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Your role: As a Medical Specialist you will lead Medical Affairs activities in Belgium and Luxembourg. You will provide scientific and medical expert advice to ensure accuracy of data and increase scientific knowledge in fertility. You will develop medical product information and remain up to date on scientific trends and unmet needs identified in the field. You will also maintain key relationships with target opinion leaders and act as a resource and liaison for clinical studies and investigators that are aligned to the Medical Affairs strategy. Act as Local Medical Affairs TA expert for Fertility through in-field and office-based activities but also with a holistic view. Represent the company at Medical education programs, events, meetings and support patient advocacy related activities. Support the Medical Manager and TA leadership team in the development of fertility, medical strategies and make sure that the Medical Affairs Tactics plan is implemented with a patient centric approach. Enable a team dynamic and culture which promotes trust, open feedback and sharing, comradery, desire to learn and excellence in performance.
Who you are:
- Graduate science degree and PhD, preferably in scientific field relevant to position (e.g. medicine, pharmaceutical sciences, biology, others)
- Scientific or clinical training in fertility is an asset
- Previous Medical Affairs or related pharmaceutical experience preferred ( minimum of 3 years)
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice preferred
- Fluent Dutch or French and business English knowledge is necessary
- Knowledge of project management
- Strong ability to evaluate publications on scientific content and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, in both small/large group and in person/virtual settings
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com