Show All Results
UX Researcher f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a UX Researcher of the Biocontinuum PlatformTM (BioProcessing / Process Automation & Delivery) in an international context,, define and deliver meaningful.
You will collaborate with designers, PMs and engineers to identify decision points that can benefit from research.
You will be responsible for end-to-end user research inclduing planning (timeline and scoping) recruiting, and executing.
You will prepare project plans, study plans, moderator's guide and other artifacts related to conduct of mixed-method user research across various product development phases.
You will work with Product Management to bring customer's needs and problems to broader organization.
You will develop customer journey maps and personas, and routinely socialize across the business.
You will conduct usability testing, in-depth interviews, surveys, video diaries, field visits, card sorts, task analysis across products and features.
You will document and synthesize from data collected, identify insights and communicate findings to stakeholders.
You will provide actionable insights and drive organizational alignment into digestable format.
You will build internal body of knowledge, create infrastructure from ground-up include user database, sourcing pipeline.
Position based in Molsheim (67).
Please submit your application in English (resume + cover letter).
Who you are:
- BA/BS in human behavior relate field, such as human-computer interaction, human factors, psychology, sociology or other social scieces
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitaive research methodologies including user interviews, survey design, field research, ethnography, A/Btesting
- Portfolio with case studies showcasing research studies and user-centered methodologies
- Experience collaborating with Marketing, Design and Development groups
- Experience working with agile environement across cross-functional multidisciplinary teams such as Marketing, Design and Development groups
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Ability to articulate and defend your design decisions in front of teams
**Portfolio review is requied for this position, link to portfolio on resume is required for full consideration
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com