Show All Results
Warehouse Operator 3 - 3rd Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Warehouse Operator 3
The Warehouse Operator 3 at MilliporeSigma will oversee the receipt of all incoming materials, supplies, equipment and returned goods. The Operator will also route or deliver material to storage or production areas and safely operate a variety of material handling equipment, which may include narrow aisles, and wire guided “Operator up” machines.
- Receive and put away all incoming materials, supplies, equipment and returned goods
- Unload trailer using power equipment, verify freight and sign bill of lading
- Sort, inspect and receive in the appropriate system, ie: SAP
- Put away product using scanner or computer system
- Resolve product issues with Procurement
- Schedule dock appointments with carriers
- Pack items for shipment to customer
- Check chemicals, catalog number, lot number, special request information, unit size and weights against order documentation found in packing or receiving instructions
- Pack the material, following established procedures and instructions while complying with hazard regulations
- Apply all required labels and markings to box to comply with hazardous materials regulations
- Fulfill internal supply orders
- Accurately select and stage product with use of power equipment
- Maintain record of orders
- Select and put away material using narrow aisle, wire guided machines which includes use of “operator up” machines
- Communicate and resolve discrepancies with internal customers
- Deliver product to onsite customers and put product into storage areas
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Perform all necessary adjustments and steps in the appropriate system
- Communicate with Procurement regarding any discrepancies or product issues
- Communicate with Customer Interface Departments on shipping issues and expedite priorities
- Perform Audit counts and verify actual location with system
- Remove and ship all defective material to vendors
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 6+ months of work experience to include operating powered industrial trucks
- 3+ years of steady employment without large gaps
- Basic PC skills
- Operate SAP and WMS systems and retrieve pull slips for pull ticket runs
- RF scanner proficiency with the ability to move, crate, and audit material with scanner
- Basic understanding of shipping regulations and ability to locate shipping information
- Safely operates both powered and manual material handling equipment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exemplary time management skills
- Detail oriented: ability to accurately match paperwork with moved materials
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.