Show All Results
Quality Technician II - C Shift
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
This role does not offer sponsorship for work authorization. External applicants must be eligible to work in the US.
A MilliporeSigma the Quality Control Technician II will perform daily quality control testing and report results to manufacturing. Key areas of focus are Safety, Quality, Efficiency, Productivity, Teamwork, and Communication
- Assist in the development of production standards to meet quality specifications and may recommend procedural changes.
- Maintain the Physical Test Lab in an audit-ready and cGMP-compliant manner.
- Read and follow SOPs, Test Specifications, Test Methods and interpret technical data.
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues in a multi-shift operation.
- C Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:00pm – 6:00am
- Lift, push, and or pull up to 25lbs.
- Stand for 8-hour shifts
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma, or GED Equivalent
- Quality control experience
- Safety Conscious.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well independently once trained, Self-motivated.
- Ability to change direction if business needs require.
- Quality Control and cGMP experience.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and communication skills (verbal, electronic, and written).
- Must be willing and able to work in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment while maintaining a positive outlook.
- Willingness to support MOS, EPIC, 6S, and EHS SWAT Team efforts.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.