Show All Results
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Increases brand awareness by qualifying and promoting medical information about organization products. Ensures that the local teams have sufficient knowledge and information regarding the product and scientific environment through training programs. Remains up-to-date with scientific trends, knowledge and the competition, and maintains relationships with target opinion leaders.
- Engages with influential members of the medical community (Key Opinion Leaders, KOLs) and other healthcare providers (HCPs) within an assigned territory and therapeutic area (TA) to deliver comprehensive scientific education on disease states, therapeutic options and research advances of strategic importance to the Company
- Identifies, profiles and cultivates collaborative relationships with KOLs as scientific peers and advocates
- Executes assigned tactics to fulfill Medical Affairs strategies in the field and positively impact KOL perceptions and knowledge regarding Company, Company initiatives and associated products
- Maintains and demonstrates comprehensive and in-depth scientific knowledge of an assigned TA, including disease states, research advances, approved treatment options and investigational therapies
- Represents Medical Affairs and the Company as an expert scientific resource in an assigned TA for healthcare providers and internal colleagues
- Expertly communicates complex scientific information to internal and external stakeholders
- Gathers and internally communicates relevant opinions, expert knowledge, competitive insights and research and development concepts from KOLs to advance and influence the strategic direction of the Medical Affairs department and Company
- Represents Medical Affairs and the Company at medical educational events, programs, meetings and conventions; including medical exhibit booth staffing, congress scientific program coverage and reporting, internal medical meeting development and execution (i.e., Advisory Boards), etc.
- Represents Medical Affairs and the Company in delivering medical presentations to Managed Care organizations, government organizations, patient groups, etc.
- Liaises with the Medical Affairs staff on the development and implementation of the country- and territory-specific Medical Affairs strategies and initiatives
- Identifies, develops and implements local, regional and national medical programs to fulfill unmet medical educational needs, to advance research and disease state knowledge, and to ensure safe and appropriate use of Company therapeutics
- Leads Medical Affairs activities in assigned territory, coordinating with internal departments and external HCPs.
Who you are:
- University degree (Bachelor’s) required, preferably in scientific field of relevance to position
- Secondary/ advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) require
- Scientific and/ or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
- Professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required (minimum of 3 years)
- Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice preferred
- English level: Advanced
- Strong scientific knowledge, relationship building and networking skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong ability to evaluate publications on scientific content and communicate peer to peer on the scientific content with external stakeholders
- Master communicator to external stakeholders and peers, in both small and large group settings
- Ability to build ongoing and productive relationships throughout the organization to achieve strategic goals
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of computer tools and software (MS Office)
- Good conflict resolution/management skills
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com