Show All Results
Head of Global Customer Excellence f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
This global role is a key interface function across Process Solutions (PS), Strategic Partnership Accounts (SPA), the SPA Sales and internal stakeholders in Commercial, Business and Operations (e.g. Customer Excellence, Quality, Supply Chain, Pricing, Marketing, Legal, Process Excellence etc.) As leader of 20 employees you lead by example and develop the performance of your team by coaching, mentoring and setting ambitious and realistic objectives in alignment with the PS strategy.
You continuously develop the team strategy and differentiated Service Offer with innovative and value-added services. You strongly collaborate with relevant stakeholders across PS and regions, support the execution of the PS strategy for integrated solution offering and global CEX related projects. You go beyond boundaries to reduce complexity for our accounts and serve their needs. The use of digital tools enables your team to work efficiently to provide fast and best in class services to the SPA customers and Sales team, by taking ownership to manage the global operations and escalations. Customer Satisfaction is your key for success. Global CEX dashboards guide your focus for improvements and process alignment. Analytics is your source for insights to guide and define the strategic collaboration areas and corrective actions with the customers, your stakeholders and within your team.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in Business preferred
- Proven track record of leading global multi-cultural team virtually, ability to work in global matrix environment
- Experience in Customer facing role, Sales processes, project management, change management
- Experience with a top-tier business/strategy consulting beneficial.
- Result driven, problem solver and decision maker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator, great collaborator and listener with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience/Affinity for tools and systems: BI, SFDC, SAP, Oracle, AERA, Palantir/Contour, Power BI, Tableau
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com