Show All Results
CDMO Services Sales Development
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
BioReliance E2E CDMO Services business offers a comprehensive set of Biotech CDMO services (from cell line development and comprehensive process development (PD) to GMP manufacturing using mammalian cells expression systems). Our differentiated business model is dedicated to Biotech companies seeking a development partner supporting PD to cGMP and commercial manufacturing services.
You will be leader and individual contributor of the team accountable for implementing the Group’s tactical plan in the CHINA territory in liaison with the Shanghai China based CDMO Service technical & delivery teams. In this exciting role, you are responsible for continually and consistently increase our market share and sales by identifying new business opportunities, growing business via contractual wins, and driving ongoing collaboration with customers in our Process Solutions segment to solve their unique challenges. Additionally, with your experience and position, you will lead discussions, both externally and internally, with senior C-level executives to communicate and position the overall CDMO Services strategy and vision.
- Seed negotiate and close complex contractual deals for broad portfolio of CDMO services that meets or exceeds the yearly orders and revenues targets. Provide timely reports concerning status of projects, prospects, forecasts, orders won / lost, and competition to the Commercial Director.
- Establish and maintain influential relationships at all levels across customer base; most critical at senior VP / CEO levels. Build collaborative engagement with customers for long term and higher-level relationships in order to assist the customer to fulfill THEIR strategic objectives. Fulfill the Life Sciences Division strategic initiative by promoting and generating profitable sustainable services business growth.
- Support strategic positioning by emphasizing differentiation from our competitors and build upon our reputation for excellence to generate opportunities / qualify projects that meet our capacity/capability priorities. Maintain and actively develop a pipeline of new opportunities, utilizing CRM system (SFDC) and other tools.
- Partner with other local Life Science - Process Solutions sales teams to assess future business potential and contribute to the annual forecast. Build business strategies for short and long-term growth in a collaborative environment.
- Analyzing market competition, define trends and maintain a strong understanding of industry
dynamics. Provides input for new service development / outline gaps in our offering. Drive new service introductions to the customers, consultants, opinion leaders and account managers.
Who you are:
- BS with 8+ years’ experience; MS with 3+ years’ experience
- Services sales experience with demonstrated C-level communication and negotiation skills
- Strong self-motivation; proactive and positive attitude; work independently
- Flexible and willing to travel as needed (with occasional overnight stays) to optimize customer engagement; occasional international travel required for internal meetings.
- This is a flexible home/office based position with ~ 50% travel: ~40% domestic within CHINA territory/ ~10% Globally
- Master’s degree or degree in Life Sciences (for example Chemistry or Biotechnology)
- Strong professional network within CDMO services market space and understanding of the biological drug development business
- Solid understanding of biomanufacturing; understand the preclinical, clinical, and commercial development process that drives client decision-making
- Chinese and English language proficiency required
Functional Area: Field & Direct Sales
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com