Show All Results
Global Product Manager f/m
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Within Life Science BioMonitoring(industrial microbiology applications) you will be responsible for the management and development of a portfolio aimed at serving microbiology quality control in various markets across the world (BioPharma/Pharma; CDMO, F&B, Academia, etc.).
You will drive the business development of your portfolio through Digital Marketing & e-business and manage your portfolio lifecycle through continuous optimization of your marketing mix and continuous portfolio rationalization. You build a market data driven innovation pipeline.
In collaboration with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Marcom and Commercial across all regions you will ensure that customer needs are being fulfilled and support our sales growth targets through Digital Marketing. You will develop and execute launch plans for new products in close collaboration with our R&D and Marketing partners. You will ensure a proper benchmarking & products positioning in the markets and develop necessary sales tools for our commercial teams. You will potentially develop external partnership to expand BioMonitoring solutions for industrial microbiology testing. You will identify and develop new business opportunities and develop long term strategy and annual marketing plan.
Main location is Molsheim (FR) - optional location is Darmstadt (GER).
Who you are:
- Bachelor / master’s degree in digital-Marketing or University Degree in Sciences (Microbiology/Biology/Molecular biology)
- Proven experience in B2B digital marketing and e-business preferably in Life Science, Pharma Industry.
- Good knowledge in Microbiology Quality Control, and expertise in Bioburden and water testing is a plus.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and collaborate within diverse project teams
- High team-oriented and customer-focused working style
- Analytical and agile mindset
- Ability to solve problems creatively and to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent communication skills in English, German would be a plus
- Willingness to travel about 25%-30% of your time globally (to be confirmed post covid-19 pandemic)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com