Show All Results
Sr. Analyst, Finance & Analytics
A career with EMD Electronics is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. EMD Electronics is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Everything we do in EMD Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
- Become an expert in Tableau development and work with internal customers within the Electronics businesses to build meaningful Visualizations to support the existing businesses
- Work with the Business Services organization to ensure data is becoming cleaner to enable business Controlling resources to focus more on business support and less on data cleanup
- Perform inorganic analysis including acquisition/divestiture modeling, new business development or any other ad hoc analysis related to the Electronics business
- Provide direct R&D analtyical support to the Chief Technology Office including monthly results reporting, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and routine cost management activities to ensure proper governance
- Play an important Controlling role in ensuring New Product development analytics are accurate for the entire Electronics business to ensure well informed portfolio decisions.
- Given the wide range of work and reliance upon business activities, the role will have many stakeholders. It will be imperative that the individual displays a willingness and curiosity to participate in many varieties of activity and be an excellent problem solver
Position to sit in Tempe, AZ or Darmstadt, Germany. Hybrid working environment
Who You Are:
- MBA Degree
- Experience in Business Controlling (Decision Support) >3 years
- Tableau development experience
- Experience using SAP, Business Warehouse and TM1
- Self-driven, curious, motivated, strong problem solver and a willingness to learn new things
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.