Show All Results
Working Student Finance Transformation Projects (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a part of our Transformation Projects team you will support large transformations, post-merger integrations and other projects of strategic importance as a Finance partner. This includes validating business cases, monitoring savings initiatives, steering project related costs and preparing presentations for top management. You will work together with an international set of colleagues across manifold locations.
Who you are:
· Study Business Administrations or Natural Science and you are matriculated during the whole period of the working student employment or in a gap year between Bachelor's and Master's degree
· Completed Bachelor’s degree with good or excellent results
· Experience with project work and presentation design
· Be familiar with Excel and business cases
· Possess strong communication skills and are fluent in English
· Be highly motivated, engaged as well as analytical and results oriented
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com