Show All Results
Working Student General Finance (all genders)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a working student in the Finance department at our headquarters, you will support the development of legal entity integration and set-up strategies from a Finance perspective for the entire company and covering all Business Sectors. In addition, you will contribute to (post-) acquisition legal entity integration projects and subsidiary projects such as foundations, liquidations and mergers. Finally, supporting capital measures like capital increases/decreases and intercompany dividends from a corporate Finance perspective will give you insights into the financing strategy of the Group. You will support and further develop the reporting of current projects and get the chance to present your achievements to senior management.
Who you are
- Enrolled in Finance/Business Studies, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics or similar with a Finance focus (Master's degree or equivalent)
- Good academic performance
- First practical experiences in Finance via internships, e.g. in Accounting or Financial Controlling
- Solid financial knowledge and analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- High learning agility and curiosity to problem solving
- Initiative to network and collaborate in teams
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com