Show All Results
IT Business Partner Africa
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Your Role: our IT Team is currently looking for an IT Business Partner for Africa who will also have the Role of IT Country Head of Egypt. In this key role, you will lead Business demand including prioritization, leading local IT Project Portfolio, handling IT roadmaps, heatmaps and IT Strategy. You will perform as a Business domain expert and technology advisor, specifying business requirements including prioritization and support of the development of business cases. You will lead projects & studies, supervising Business changes for IT-related initiatives. You will handle the financial planning and budgeting for the area of responsibility, forecasting the capacity of required resources to deliver on the portfolio as part of the planning process. You will handle the Service Review with business and escalation instances.
Who you are:
- You have a University degree/master in any computer speciality
- You have a minimum of 10 years of experience within the IT Industry and a minimum of 5 years of experience as an IT Business Partner position
- You have prior experience in a multi-national company
- You have notable knowledge in the Biopharma Industry (preferable)
- You have to demonstrate a comprehensive breadth and depth of knowledge and experience in working in a sophisticated project environment
- You have experience working multi-functionally through others (Internal, External, Local, Regional and Global)
- You are proficient in Arabic & English
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.