Show All Results
[평택 화공사이트] Production Engineer (Planning & Controlling)
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
This position is accountable for the production/process controlling & supervising field operators at Pyeongtaek plant. You will be also responsible for ensuring the production planning, follow-up quality, and cost-effective production of SP&C products and Planarization products.
Your Role :
- Control daily Plant Start-up & Shut down, Progress management by batch creation, batch flow check.
- Leading production capacity by making and applying standards of cycle time, capacity, equipment up-time, productivity measurement and analysis method, indices, and reports
- Lead for qualification of new process / line, equipment
- Solving problems and improvement activities for each production process
- Generate specification and direction for raw material and equipment part necessary for the operation of the process and equipment
- Stock management, Report plant stock status for raw material/ products.
- Control OOC(Out Of Control) and Set up Corrective Action Plan for process parameters
- Supervise the legal Dangerous goods handling and warehousing.
- Operators Management
- Handle Batch control system(Rovisys)and Follow up the system problem.
- Using Minitab and Process Control Programs for Process Management
Who You are :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry, Industrial Engineering
- 5+ years of work experience in the chemical plant or a related industry
- 위험물 산업기사 자격증 소지자 혹은 입사 후 위험물 산업기사 자격증 취득 가능자 (입사 후 취득 필수)
- Experience in Batch production preferred
- 화공기사 자격증 우대
- Business Proficient in English
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.