Show All Results
Global Lead - Future Workforce Technology Platforms
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by The Company. The Company uses the definition of fully vaccinated assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
Are you passionate about science, technology, and human progress? Do you want to help drive discoveries and create technologies?
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our company as Global Lead – Future Workforce Technology Platforms! As part of the Global People Data & Technology team you will contribute to establishing data & technology as THE enabler for People Solutions to drive high business impact and outstanding employee experience. In a context of high business growth, the primary role of the Global Lead – Future Workforce Technology Platforms will be to efficiently run and drive the strategic evolution of the platform ecosystem linked to talent acquisition, strategic workforce planning and skills management. You will ensure integration with other data and technology areas in close collaboration with People Data Governance, Digital HR/UX and Enablement, Shared Business Services as well our enterprise and sector data offices. You will act as the main point of contact for the Global Heads of Talent Acquisition, Strategic Workforce Planning defining, aligning and implementing relevant data and technology solutions. You will also work closely with other units in HR/IT/MBS to steer all aspects of data and technologies in your area at Group level (strategic direction, trend scouting, business case, stakeholder alignment, translation of business into data and technology requirements, implementation, ongoing improvement and overall platform and project measurement) to deliver high-business impact and best-in-class employee experience, in line with the global people data and technology strategy. You will lead and mentor colleagues in multi-functional project teams and actively contribute to the design and implementation of Sophisticated People Analytics and Artificial Intelligence use cases, for example working in close collaboration with our People Data Science team. In addition, you will perform regular benchmark of relevant technologies available in the market. This position reports to the Global Head of People Data and Technology, its location is flexible on the east coast of the United States.
Who you are:
- Master's degree holder ideally in either Digital, HR, IT or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of working experience related to building and implementing Digital Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning strategies and transformations at regional or global levels in matrix organizations
- 3-5 years of global leadership experience in international teams, demonstrating success positions with Senior Leadership exposure and highly cross-functional collaboration environments
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills. Proven success in implementing high-business impact digital solutions, best-in-class employee user experience, with a strong innovation and end-user mindset
- Strong knowledge related to data and technologies architecture, infrastructures, technology implementation such as for example SAP SuccessFactors as well as specific talent acquisition, employer branding, strategic workforce planning, and skills management technologies
- Ability to develop practices collaboratively with Business Stakeholders and key functions such as IT, Data Governance, Data Privacy Offices, Works Councils, Business Services
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Ability to bridge strategic views, governance, innovation and efficiency topics to accelerate our Digital HR transformation at our vibrant science and technology company.
- Experience of working within a global fast-moving organization facing multiple change agendas.
- Demonstrated project management skills. Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Customer-oriented, data-driven, pragmatic problem-solving and tech-savvy mindset with a strong outcome focus and an attention to detail
- Enjoy dealing with multiple projects at the same time
- Fluent in English mandatory
- PhD holder ideally in either Digital, HR, IT or Business Administration
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.