Show All Results
Scientific Advisor - Neurology and Immunology
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
As a Scientific Advisor you will act as local medical affairs Neurology/Immunology (N&I) expert. You will support the local N&I leadership team in the development of Launch and Brand strategies, and lead the Medical Affairs Tactics. You will have the opportunity to lead national projects and studies in close collaboration with Medical Advisors and the Medical Head of Neurology and Immunology.
• Develop Medical materials, review marketing materials and trainings
• Ensure scientific and clinical accuracy for a specific product or brand
• Develop KTL scientific interaction plans (national level)
• Support and conduct Local internal training and ensure continuous Medical education of team members and new employees working in the Local N&I
• Provide support in the planning and tracking of the (N&I-specific) medical budget
• Comply to relevant training and SOPs
• Maintains up-to-date GxP knowledge by following internal and external trainings
Data generation and scientific communication:
• Manage Local N&I clinical studies and serve as liaison for Investigator Initiated Studies
• Lead/ support (depending on nature of study) Medical studies, assist to coordinate Local clinical projects and contribute to site selection for clinical projects
• Lead Local publication process, publication dissemination and alignment with Local, Regional and Global publication plan
• Anticipate, interpret and share medical information with stakeholders
• Provide training to HCPs and support in realizing Medical educational events
• Identifies and interacts with key members of the Medical community (external experts including Healthcare Professionals (HCPs/"thought leaders") and possibly other healthcare stakeholders such as (access decision makers, government organisations and patient groups within assigned territory and N&I franchise, with pre-defined metrics, in accordance with local regulations
Who you are:
• University degree (Bachelor’s) required, preferably in scientific field of relevance to position
• Secondary / advanced scientific degree (e.g., MSc, PharmD, PhD, DO, MD) preferred
• Scientific and / or clinical training in area of relevance to position strongly preferred
• Other advanced degree (non-scientific) and/or business degree/training is advantageous but not essential.
• Working knowledge of ABPI code, signatory experience is ideal but this can be developed in role.
• Clinical experience specific to Neurology/MS preferred, advanced degree advantageous
• Substantial professional, clinical or research experience in a scientific or related field required
• Knowledge and experience of methodology of clinical research and Good Clinical Practice preferred
• Previous MSL or related pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Prior industry experience is advantageous
• Knowledge of regulatory environment
• Knowledge and experience in project management
This role will cover the South UK so you must be based within the region, ideally within commutable distance of our Feltham office.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.